The “Real Estate Agency” (hereinafter referred to as the Company) is responsible for respecting the right of each visitor to the website www.chudesniy.com for the confidentiality of personal data and takes measures to protect any information provided by individuals.
This Agreement, in accordance with the Law of Spain “On the Protection of Personal Data” contains detailed information about the measures taken by the Company to protect the personal data received from the above-mentioned persons (hereinafter referred to as “personal data subject (s)”).
1. The purpose of processing personal data.
Personal data is used by the Company in the conduct of commercial activities and in the fulfillment of the requests of the relevant data subjects.
Personal data can be used to establish contact with the personal data subject for the future provision of services provided by the Company, business intelligence, economic and statistical analysis, loyalty programs and studies on the level of customer satisfaction from the services provided. In addition, these personal data may be used in part or in full to encourage customers or provide incentives for the purchase of services, to send greeting cards in connection with the celebration of the New Year through booklets, mail, e-mail.
Personal data collected on this website www.chudesniy.com or provided by personal data subjects of the Company through telephone, fax or e-mail are processed at the Company’s office by personnel appointed by the Company’s management.
2. The procedure for processing personal data.
Personal data voluntarily provided by the subject of personal data for the above purposes is processed manually or electronically in accordance with the requirements established by the Law of Spain “On the protection of personal data”
The Company reserves the right to disclose personal data to any other business entities that legally use the trademark “CHUDO-HOME” ™, if this is necessary to fulfill the requests of subjects of personal data.
Subject to the above rule and / or any other exceptions provided by the current legislation of Ukraine, personal data will not be distributed, and disclosed to third parties.
When submitting a resume, through the form indicated on the website www.chudesniy.com, the subject of personal data thereby agrees to the processing of his personal data in accordance with this Agreement.
When sending an advertisement through the form indicated on the website http://xan.com.ua, the subject of personal data thereby agrees to the processing of his personal data in accordance with this Agreement.
Important: If you do not want your personal data to be processed by Company employees, please do not send such information to the Company.
3. Data about viewing web pages
During normal web browsing, certain personal data, such as IP addresses, domain names or other parameters relating to the activity of the subject of the data or the computer system, may be generated or collected without notice. The company uses such data exclusively anonymously or to obtain traffic statistics for its own website.
4. Cookies (monitoring technology)
The website www.xan.com.ua does not intend to collect personal data from any personal data subject. Cookies are not used to send any personal information, and no systems are used to track users. Cookies with information about communication sessions (which are not stored in the user’s computer’s permanent memory and disappear when the browser is closed) are used exclusively for the transfer of session identification numbers (arbitrary numbers generated by the server) for safe and efficient browsing of the website.
Cookies with session information that are used on this website can prevent them from being reproduced on other computers, which carries the potential for harm to the viewing of sites by the user. They also do not allow you to capture the identity of users.
5. Link to other websites
This Agreement was developed solely for the website www.chudesniy.com, and not for any other websites that personal data subjects visit using the links contained on this website. The Company, as well as other business entities that legally use the trademark “CHUDO-HOME” ™, are not responsible for protecting the personal data that personal data subjects provide to third parties and / or other websites linked to on this website.
6. Provision of data
Except for the data on viewing the web pages mentioned above, the provision of data is carried out exclusively at the discretion of the personal data subject and the refusal to provide them will not have any consequences for the subject of personal data, except for the impossibility for the Company to provide the relevant services.
7. Rights of the subject of personal data
In accordance with the Law of Spain “On Protection of Personal Data”, the subject of personal data has the right:
1) be aware of the location of the personal data base containing its personal data, its purpose and the name, location and / or place of residence of the owner or owner of the database, or to give an appropriate instruction to receive this information by persons authorized by him, except in cases established by law ;
2) to receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information on third parties to whom his personal data contained in the relevant personal data base is transferred;
3) access to their personal data contained in the relevant database of personal data;
4) receive a response not later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except for cases provided for by law, on whether his personal data is stored in the relevant personal data base, and also receive the contents of his personal data stored;
5) present a motivated claim with an objection to the processing of their personal data by public authorities, local authorities in the exercise of their powers provided for by law;
6) present a motivated requirement to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and owner of this database, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
7) in the protection of their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage in connection with willful concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof, as well as to protect against the provision of information, are unreliable or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8) apply for the protection of their rights with respect to personal data to state authorities and local self-government bodies whose powers include the protection of personal data;
9) to apply remedies in case of violation of legislation on protection of personal data.
Thus, when visiting this website and communicating with the Company through electronic means, each visitor understands and agrees that his indirect personal data (cookies, connection information and system information) will be processed in the manner specified in this Agreement.
In case of need to receive certain services of the Company (for example, place an advertisement on buying / selling / renting a property), additional personal data (name, address, phone number, e-mail address) will be required. In this case, each visitor to the website receives a request to confirm the collection and use of these personal data. These personal data will only be used for the purpose for which they were provided.
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.