At this period, more and more people are immigrating to Spain, and all because the government has simplified obtaining a residence permit.
First of all, let’s analyze the most simplified option to obtain a residence permit, but not from the financial side. Yes, it will be about investing money in real estate, and, of course, there is a minimum there, namely:
– the purchase of apartments in an amount equal to or more than 500 thousand euros. But this does not mean that you need to choose the desired object with this amount, for example, you can start by buying a house with a price of 300 thousand euros, and after a while you will want to buy an apartment with a price of 200 thousand euros, in the total amount the required amount of 500 thousand Euro. Only the purchase must be made full payment, no mortgage can not be;
– there is also an option to invest from 1 million euros in shares of companies resident in the country;
– of the pleasant is the opening of the deposit, but for this you need at least 1 million euros;
– you can buy government bonds, there are already from 2 million euros;
– and the last is the opening of your enterprise with the creation of jobs in the country. True, it is not necessary to make this enterprise large, it can be a small start-up, with minimal investment, the only nuance will be proof of your ability to pay for your hired workers, as well as the availability of funds to live in Spain. And it would be nice to make a business plan of your idea, approve it with certain official organizations, who know a lot about it, because the government will require benefits from this project for their economy.
As you can see, the prices with each offer only increase, but these are the most guaranteed options for obtaining a residence permit, without wasting your time and money on paperwork, and then everything is at your discretion.
The most profitable will be the purchase of real estate, and you obviously will not regret it, this is the optimal investment of your funds. In this case, a residence permit in this case is issued for a period of up to 5 years, and you will be able to recapture part or the full amount of your money by renting a property, or even live there at any time you like.
Also, if you live for 5 years in the country, you can legally obtain a permanent residence permit, which will allow you to work not only in Spain, but also in other EU countries.
A residence permit after the above options can be requested repeatedly after the expiration of their term, it will not be a problem, and if you do not need it and your plans will no longer come to Spain, and even more plans to live there, you can safely return a decent amount of money to your score.
Then the choice is yours, and if you need a consultation, you can safely call or write us at any time convenient for you.