click to enable zoom
We didn't find any results
View Roadmap Satellite Hybrid Terrain My Location Fullscreen Prev Next

€ 0 to € 2,500,000

Other Features
Advanced Search

€ 0 to € 2,500,000

Other Features
Your search results

Residence permit in Spain, or how to move.

by admin on 02.09.2018

Many of us are thinking about going to the EU countries to work, study, or even stay there at all, Spain is not an exception, we will try to consider it in more detail in this article.

Since we need a period of stay in the country for more than 90 days, we should get to know the “residence permit” more closely.

Residence permit – (residence permit), a document that entitles you to a place of residence in a country of which you are not a citizen. In Spain, there are two types of residence permit:

– Belt;

– Constant.

The temporary residence permit allows you to stay in the country for more than 90 days, but less than 5 years, but a permanent residence permit is issued for a period of 5 years, which of course gives you the right to live and work throughout the territory. For each species there is a bunch of various nuances, but first we need to take into account one more binding document without which in most cases we will not get this one.

We can not do without a national visa (also called type D) – this is the document that guarantees the legality of the stay of a foreign citizen within the country for a certain period exceeding 90 days.

And now you can talk more about the types of residence and see what categories they include. Let’s start with a temporary one, since this option is considered much more often:

– a residence permit without the right to receive income. For registration without fail it will be necessary to provide financial guarantees and fulfill a number of requirements. If a foreign citizen is given a positive response, then entry is allowed for one year. Then this period can be extended for two years;

– residence permit for family members of EU citizens. Can be issued directly in Spain. Either by receiving a visa for family reunification in the EU regime in the consulate of Spain;

– residence permit on the basis of family reunification under the general regime. It all depends on the special permission of the foreign resident who wants to begin the reunification process. After receiving a positive response, a visa is given for family reunification and a resident card is issued in the Kingdom of Spain. The validity period of the card depends on the resident with whom the reunion was carried out;

– residence permit for work without a contract. One of the important moments is the provision of a business project with instructions for all financial transactions. And also a confirmation of the availability of funds for the opening of this project;

– a residence permit for work related to traveling abroad;

– residence permit for contract work. To do this, obtain permission from the competent authorities of Spain;

– a residence permit upon release from the need to obtain a work permit. Can design certain categories of citizens, but with confirmation of their status from the necessary Spanish authorities;

– residence permit for highly qualified workers with a blue EU card. Requires a residence permit, which must be issued by an organization that employs these employees;

– residence permit for scientific research. It will be necessary to provide a copy for permission to work and live in Spain;

– residence permit under the law 14/2013. For this, one of the following items is implemented.

Purchase of residential, commercial real estate, land in the amount of 500 thousand euros. Investments amount from 1 million euros to shares of companies – residents of Spain. Opening of a deposit in the Spanish bank for more than 1 million euros. Acquisition of government bonds in the amount of 2 million euros. Opening an enterprise in Spain and creating jobs;

– a residence permit for exceptional circumstances.

With the temporary we figured out and finished, we move on to the permanent one:

– a permanent residence permit for family members of EU citizens. Issued to family members of an EU citizen after living in Spain for more than 5 years;

– long-term residence permit. It is issued to a lawfully residing citizen in the territory of Spain for more than 5 years, which gives the right to work;

– long-term residence permit of the EU. It is issued to a lawfully residing citizen in the territory of Spain for more than 5 years. In this case, the resident card is issued for 5 years, which actually allows you to live and work in Spain and other EU countries.

Our company CHUDESNIY is always ready to advise you, to give you the necessary information, to help in the formulation of documents of any complexity.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.